Aerial Ortho Photography
We also use the high-end photogrammetric software suite INPHO from Germany and Lightspeed from Visionmap for image data processing.
We also have an outstanding oblique imagery capability using the MIDAS-5 camera as well as a range of medium-format and DSLR camera systems.
The orthophoto is widely used in Geographic Information Systems. It is the most cost-effective product to obtain precise georeferenced information in a 2D environment. Production time for digital orthophotos has been greatly reduced by the adoption of a fully digital workflow. The increasing demand of higher resolution imagery requires solutions for faster distribution, smarter and innovative viewing capability as well as cost-effective data storage and management.
Aerometrex provides an unrivalled range of Orthophoto products for a wide range of applications:
ORTHO PLUS - Premium orthomosaic product of high radiometric and geometric quality
- Free of any geometric and radiometric artefacts
- Extensive Quality Control
- Absolute accuracy of 2 pixels RMSE
- Enterprise solution to cover a wide variety of applications
ORTHO - Industry standard orthomosaic product
- Industry standard
- Fast processing of the data
- Absolute accuracy of 3 pixels RMSE
FAST ORTHO - Fully automated orthomosaic product
Fast Ortho products are generally supplied to the full extents of the photography flown which gives a “bonus” area to the client.
This is a full ortho rectified product with emphasis on automation. In some locations and circumstances it can approach the quality of an Orthoplus and Ortho product.
- Data acquired in good flying conditions to minimize sun glare and shadows
- Fast processing and delivery
- Cost-effective solution for large areas
EMERGENCY ORTHO - For critical capture timing
- Very fast processing
- Time-critical turnaround
- Air crew experienced in disaster mapping
STEREO FRAMES - RAW frames for input into photogrammetric software
- Suitable for input to photogrammetric packages
- Can be supplied with or without triangulation
- Can be supplied with processed airborne GPS/IMU
- Georeferenced RAW color or black & white imagery can be provided on request
- Very fast processing and delivery
TRUE ORTHO - Free of building distortions/lean
- No Building distortions/lean
- Good choice for CBD districts
Online aerial imagery delivery service
MetroMap is an online subscription aerial imagery service to provide historical and current imagery over Australian capital and regional cities.
Affordability, accuracy and capture flexibility is what makes MetroMap a great alternative option to other online aerial imagery services.