AEROmetrex is based on a solid foundation of experts in the field of photogrammetry and remote-sensing. We believe our success is powered by our most valuable assets – our employees.
We are always looking for new talents with a passion for mapping and cutting-edge technologies in the field of photogrammetry, remote-sensing, 3D modelling and software development.
If you are interested in joining our young and dynamic team, please send us your queries to: careers @ aerometrex .com.au.
Aerometrex is a leading provider of photogrammetric geospatial data solutions.
To continue driving the company's success, we are seeking an experienced and proactive BDM who will drive growth through the development and retention of new and existing customers across their region.
This role offers the opportunity to develop business across your region and the autonomy to manage your own workload. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager (SA based), you will work from a home office, although it is expected a good portion of your time will be spent on the road.
•A team player with the ability to problem solve
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven experienced in closing sales
• Organised, energetic, flexible as well as reliable, dependable and trustworthy
• Analytical abilities in addition to leadership skills
• The ability to multi task, and to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Focused on the B2B market and your success will be achieved through a consultative, 'hunting' sales approach
• Able to quickly build rapport and demonstrate proven resilience and tenacity whilst developing new business
• Able to create and present proposals and close the sale, as well as demonstrate exceptional communication and negotiation skills across all levels
• You must be self-motivated to get results, accountable for your performance and able to work independently
• Exceptional telephone appointing skills and personal presentation
Bachelor of Science in Business Development or a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA).
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Face to face customer interactions
• Deliver whole of business solutions
• Manage customer complaints and issues
• Administration duties
• Reviewing your own sales performance and aiming to meet and exceed targets
• Updating internal customer database
Ideally you will have a background within the Geospatial Industry, although applicants with a solid and consistent background in similar markets may also be considered. You are required to have extensive knowledge and familiarity in how business operations work and to be able to understand, analyse and develop business strategies when working with clients.
Remuneration is in the form of base salary plus commissions, details negotiated based on level of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated and driven individual who is looking to drive the full sales cycle for a business with an established brand.
Initially a 12 Month Contract with a view to permanency.
The applicant must be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident or a non-Australian citizen holding a valid visa with work entitlements.
Please forward all applications to careers @ aerometrex.com.au
© Copyright 2013 AEROmetrex. All rights reserved.